Budget Paper 3 – Capital Statement
The Capital Statement presents an overview of proposed capital outlays by the Queensland Government in 2012-13, as well as a summary of the Government's approach to infrastructure provision. Capital outlays are broken down into Purchase of Non-Financial Assets and Capital Grants.
Portable Document Format (PDF)
Document in sections
- Front cover (PDF 425 K)
- Contents (PDF 40 K)
- 1. Overview (PDF 515 K)
- 2. State capital program - planning and priorities (PDF 60 K)
- 3. Capital outlays by entity (PDF 265 K)
- Appendix A – Entities included in capital outlays 2012-13 (PDF 40 K)
- Appendix B – Key concepts and coverage (PDF 50 K)
- Appendix C – Capital purchases by agency by region (PDF 70 K)
- Back cover (PDF 375 K)
Viewing and printing PDF files
To view and print Adobe Acrobat PDF files, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed. You can download Acrobat Reader from the Adobe website.
You can also access PDF help information on this website.