Budget Paper 2 - Budget Strategy and Outlook
This document provides the context and background to the Budget. This includes the Government's fiscal and economic strategy, key Budget priorities, overviews of revenue and expenses and financial statements for the Government as a whole. It also provides information on recent economic conditions, Queensland's economic performance, key economic forecasts and State and Commonwealth financial relations.
Determining the forward estimates during Budget development involves awareness of levels of sensitivity and risk associated with significant expenditure and revenue items. The Statement of Risks and Sensitivity Analysis (PDF 50 K) outlines key considerations applied for the 2010–11 State Budget.
Portable Document Format (PDF)
Complete documentComplete Budget Paper 2 - Budget Strategy and Outlook (PDF 770 K)
Document in sections
- Front cover (PDF 55 K)
- Contents (PDF 25 K)
- 1. Fiscal Strategy, Performance and Outlook (PDF 105 K)
- 2. Economic performance and outlook (PDF 130 K)
- 3. Economic Strategy for a Growing and Ageing Population (PDF 85 K)
- 4. Revenue (PDF 125 K)
- 5. Expenses (PDF 80 K)
- 6. Balance Sheet and Cash Flows (PDF 80 K)
- 7. Intergovernmental Financial Relations (PDF 120 K)
- 8. Public Non-financial Corporations Sector (PDF 120 K)
- 9. Uniform Presentation Framework (PDF 115 K)
- Appendix A – Tax expenditure statement (PDF 45 K)
- Appendix B – Concessions statement (PDF 45 K)
- Appendix C – Statement of Risks and Sensitivity Analysis (PDF 50 K)
- Back cover (PDF 40 K)
Viewing and printing PDF files
To view and print Adobe Acrobat PDF files, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader software installed. You can download Acrobat Reader from the Adobe website.
You can also access PDF help information on this website.